Name of the fund
Youth Micro Enterprise Relief Fund
Fund administered by
National Youth Development Agency
Type of relief/support
The relief will be provided in the form of a non-repayable grant
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
The Youth Micro Enterprise Relief Fund is aimed at youth owned enterprises
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
The application period is from 20 April up to 30 May 2020. This fund is now closed for new applications.
- The business must have been operational for 6 months.
- The business must be owned by an individual between the age of 18 - 35.
- The enterprise must demonstrate how it has been impacted by COVID-19 by writing a motivation.
- The owner(s) of the enterprise is/are South African citizens and residing in the country.
- The business operates within the borders of South Africa.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please note the application period is from 20 April up to 30 May 2020. This fund is now closed for new applications.
For additional information, visit www.nyda.gov.za