Name of the fund
North West COVID-19 Relief Fund - Informal Business
Fund administered by
Department of Economic Development, Environment, Conservation and Tourism, managed by the North West Development Corporation
Type of relief/support
- Stock relief intervention
- Rental relief intervention (e.g. hairdressers renting workstations)
- Income relief intervention
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
Informal traders and hawkers (businesses not registered with CIPC)
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
FUNDING CRITERIA FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - INFORMAL BUSINESS:
- Identity document
- Proof of trading for 12 months in the North West Province (affidavit/letter from tribal authority
- In order to apply to this fund, you must download and complete the following fund https://nwdc.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/COVID-19-provincial-relief-form-Informal-business-final.pdf
- The completed application form along with the required supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - INFORMAL BUSINESS:
- Rental bills.
- Stock purchase receipts.
- Copy of identity documents of business owners (certified).
- Proof of trading for 12 months in the North West Province (affidavit/letter from tribal authority).
- SARS compliance documents.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - INFORMAL BUSINESS: