Name of the fund
Nedbank - COVID-19 Term Loan Scheme Phase II
Fund administered by
Nedbank, on behalf of National Treasury and the South African Reserve Bank
Type of relief/support
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
Please note there may be changes to the Term Loan Scheme, discussions are currently under way with National Treasury and the Reserve Bank. A portion of the funds will be set aside to help businesses restart. Please speak with your business banker for more information regarding this.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE COVID-19 TERM LOAN SCHEME WILL CLOSE ON 11 JULY 2021.
FUNDING CRITERIA FOR THE NEDBANK COVID-19 TERM LOAN SCHEME PHASE II:
- SME must show that they were in good standing with their banks prior to the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic as at 30 December 2019..
- All loans will be subject to bank credit approvals.
- The business must show that it has been negatively affected by COVID-19.
- The business must be registered with, and in good standing with SARS (i.e. up to date on all credit agreement and a good credit history).
- The loan covers up to six months’ full operating expenses, and the qualifying amount will be determined by the business needs and affordability.
- Businesses will be prohibited from paying dividends (other than those that constitute salary payments) or repaying shareholder loans until the COVID-19 loan for SMEs has been repaid in full.
- Operating expenses include salary and wages, rental and lease cost, utilities, supply chain and other operating expenses.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NEDBANK COVID-19 TERM LOAN SCHEME PHASE II:
- Completed, signed loan application form https://www.nedbank.co.za/content/dam/nedbank/site-assets/Business/SmallBusinessServices/Covid-19Relief/LoanScheme/Applicaton%20form_SME%20Loan%20Scheme_Phase%20II.pdf
- All documentation listed on the document.
- Completed, signed resolution to demonstrate mandate.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED FOR THE NEDBANK COVID-19 TERM LOAN SCHEME PHASE II:
- Please note that businesses can only apply to their main/primary bank.
- Latest audited financial statements.
- Management accounts (up to 29 February 2020).
- Cashflow forecast for the next 12 months.
- Optional: Personal position statement (PPS) for owners willing to provide personal surety.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE NEDBANK COVID-19 TERM LOAN SCHEME:
0860 116 400 | firstname.lastname@example.org