Name of the fund
Gauteng Rebuilding Fund
Fund administered by
Gauteng Provincial Government and IDC
Type of relief/support
50/50 blend of loan and grant funding
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
Information not stipulated
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE GAUTENG REBUILDING FUND:
- The business must be based in Gauteng.
- The business must demonstrate the ability to service the loan component through a repayment plan.
- Businesses must provide evidence that the enterprise was trading before the COVID19/unrest. The evidence can include bank statements, invoices and lease agreements.
- Businesses should not have applied for national government insurance relief through SASRIA.
- Businesses from all sectors may apply.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED THE GAUTENG REBUILDING FUND:
The following documentation must be attached with each application:
- Business plan with five-year projections or management accounts.
- Previous three-years financial statement and current management accounts (for existing businesses).
- Purchase/Sales/Lease/ Franchise/ Licensing/ Agency or any other agreements.
- Any other information supporting your proposal.
- Company Registration Document.
- Purchase Order/Contract / Subcontract.
- Residential Address – Water and rates to be submitted.
- Marriage certificate and divorce decree, if applicable.
- Identity document.
- Details of members, if applicable.
- Additional info may be requested depending on the type of deal.
HOW TO APPLY THE GAUTENG REBUILDING FUND:
The application form can be completed online https://www.gep.co.za/public-notices/gauteng-rebuilding-fund/
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THE GAUTENG REBUILDING FUND: