Name of the fund
eThekwini Economic Recovery Fund
Fund administered by
Type of relief/support
Total size of the fund
Information not available
Who does the fund target?
Only businesses (whether formal or informal)
Information not stipulated
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
NB. Applications for this fund will close on 30 September 2020 at 3pm.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE ETHEKWINI ECONOMIC RECOVERY FUND:
Applicantions can be made by both formal and informal businesses:
- Only businesses (whether formal or informal) are to be considered as applicants.
- Applicants that have received support through other Government COVID-19 relief measures are to be excluded.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of loss of revenue due to COVID-19.
- Losses other than those due to COVID-19 and the associated lockdown will not be considered.
- Applicants that are formal businesses must be registered with the CIPC.
- Applicants that are informal businesses must either have a valid trading permit from the eThekwini Municipality or hold a business licence from the Municipality.
- Disbursements in terms of a single application are not to exceed R30 000.
- An organisation/applicant may not benefit more than once from the fund.
- A completed application form and motivation must be submitted.
- The applicant's business must have been in existence for a minimum of 12 months.
- The applicant's business must operate within eThekwini Municipality.
- The applicant's business must have a valid and active bank account or business account with a recognised financial institution.
- CIPC or permit or business licence.
- FICA documents (e.g. municipal accounts or letter from traditional authority).
- ID copies of directors.
- Latest 3 months' bank statements.
- Business plan or a motivation letter.
- Estimations for applied funding.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application form can be completed online http://dbnbusinessfair.com/index.php/ethekwini-economic-recovery-fund-application/