Name of the fund
Business Growth/Resilience Facility
Fund administered by
Department of Small Business Development
Type of relief/support
Loan funding @ Prime -5%
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
R50 000 per entity
NB: This fund is now closed for applications
- The business must have been registered with CIPC by at least 28 February 2020.
- Company must be 100% owned by South African citizens.
- Employees must be 70% South Africans.
- Priority will be given to businesses owned by women, youth and people with disabilities.
- Be registered and compliant with SARS and UIF.
- For non-compliant micro businesses, Seda will assist them to comply and request for assistance must be sent to email@example.com
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED:
- CIPC registration documents.
- FICA documents (e.g. municipal accounts, letter from traditional authority).
- ID copies of directors/members.
- 3 months’ bank statements.
- Latest annual financial statements or management accounts not older than three months from date of application.
- Business profile.
- 6 months’ cash flow projections - where applicable.
- Relevant industry certification - where applicable.
- Estimations for funding requested.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Registration on the National SMME Database: https://smmesa.gov.za/
- Complete the simplified online application form available from http://www.sefa.org.za/Content/Docs/COVID19_Finance_Relief_Application_BR1.pdf
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0860 663 7867 or 0860 ONE STOP