Name of the fund
Standard Bank - South African Future Trust
Fund administered by
Type of relief/support
The fund is to provide relief to the SMME sector in the form of 5-year, interest-free loans to qualifying businesses, for the purpose of maintaining minimum weekly payments to those employees who are at risk of losing their jobs or suffer loss of income
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
R750 per qualifying employee per week, over a period of 15 weeks i.e. R11 250 per permanent employee
- SMMEs who have a turnover below R25m per annum.
- Ability to demonstrate impact of the COVID-19 on their operations now, or in the future.
- Trading for at least 24 months.
- Business should be in good standing.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED:
- Company registration number (if you have a company or a close corporation).
- The Master's reference number (if applying on behalf of a trust).
- Identity number and business address (if you are a sole proprietor).
- Names and ID numbers of all directors/members/trustees/sole proprietor.
- PAYE number (if applicable).
- Income tax number.
- A list of the full-time employees to receive relief with the full names, ID numbers, bank account details and contact details.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS FUND ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- Register on https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/business/covid-19/south-african-future-trust
- Complete online application form.
- Upload required supporting documents.
- Small to medium sized enterprises may request assistance from https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/business/covid-19
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: