Name of the fund
North West COVID-19 Relief Fund - SMME
Fund administered by
Department of Economic Development, Environment, Conservation and Tourism, managed by the North West Development Corporation
Type of relief/support
- Stock relief intervention
- Rental and municipal bills relief intervention
- Income relief intervention
Total size of the fund
Who does the fund target?
SMMEs (businesses registered with CIPC)
Minimum amount you can apply for
Maximum amount you can apply for
FUNDING CRITERIA FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - SMME:
Businesses will be assessed on a case by case basis, the requirements stated are:
- Business must be registered with CIPC.
- Proof that the business is negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g. four months bank statements for January to April),
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - SMME:
- In order to apply to this fund, you must download and complete the following fund https://nwdc.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/COVID-19-provincial-relief-form-Formal-business-final.pdf
- The completed application form along with the required supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - SMME:
- Copies of municipal bills.
- Rental bills.
- Stock purchase receipts.
- Copy of identity documents of business owners (certified).
- Proof of trading for 12 months in the North West Province (affidavit/letter from tribal authority).
- SARS compliance documents.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE NORTH WEST COVID-19 RELIEF FUND - SMME: